Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Great Job!


It was wonderful to get to sit (not run) and spend time with everyone Tuesday night. I just want to thank you all again for the wonderful gift. It was definitely above and beyond. I can't wait to get my new shoe pouch ID, so I never have to worry about not getting back into my car! This summer was really a great time for me, and I can say with confidence that it was due to the people I had the pleasure of running with. I feel so lucky to have been matched with such a great group of people this year. While I enjoy running, it has always been the company that keeps me coming back and hooked me from the start. As a therapist, I must admit that running has been my own personal therapy/antidepressant over the last few years. I'm sure the physical act of running would be beneficial, but I am certain that without all the laughs and discussions that come with the running, I wouldn't feel quite the same. I hope that you will all continue to run and build on the accomplishments that you have already had. Great job to everyone on making serious improvements in time and running a great race! Don't lose touch! You should all have my cell phone number - don't hesitate to call or email if you would like to get together for a run.

No comments: